Contactless Delivery Instructions
So we can continue to provide services, we have adopted contactless delivery and collections of our equipment. But we must also continue to provide you with information for safe use of the equipment and to ensure we meet our insurance requirements. This process will take no longer than 10 minutes and is a requirement of your booking.
Step 1: Please watch our safety video
Step 2: "On the day" delivery instructions & social distancing requirements
Please follow these steps on the day of delivery
- We will have provided an estimated delivery slot as part of the email which linked to this page. Our first delivery time is7 - 7.30am and our last delivery is at 11.30am. If there is a significant delay (1 hour or more) we will contact you with an update
- Please leave a suitable access point open for the driver, such as a side-gate. We are trying to keep deliveries through households to a minimum. If there is no alternative route please ensure there is a clear route, with doors open an unobstructed, and social distancing is maintained.
- Our staff have been provided with hand sanitiser to use routinely and we will be wearing face masks throughout set up. Gloves and masks are used when sanitising the equipment to minimise any cross contamination.
- If hiring an inflatable, a plug socket will be required. If an external socket is not available, the driver will provide an extension cable and allow you to plug it in whilst maintaining social distancing
- The driver will take some time to sanitise the unit during set up in line with current government guidelines. The castle may be wet/damp from this process but usually dry within 30-45 minutes dependent upon the weather. You are welcome to dry the castle with a towel but please leave at least 15 minutes from us applying it before you do so.
Goverment guidelines must be followed during equipment hire. The company (Slab Ltd) reserve the right to collect and remove the equipment at any time if informed by the authorities about misuse under social distancing measures.
The equipment cannot be used by people who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Payment must have been made prior to delivery - please follow the links emailed to you.
Please contact us on 0151 909 4221 if you have any questions about our terms of hire.
Step 4: Please confirm you have read and agree with the above